Pocket Nephrology First Edition
Pocket Nephrology is a practical, high-yield reference offering current, evidence-based practices and expert guidance from physicians at the world-renowned Columbia University Medical Center. Featuring an easy-to-use loose-leaf format, it can be used as a portable diagnosis and treatment reference, as a quick dosage check, as a review for complex glomerular diseases and acid-base physiology, and for board preparation.
- Mirrors the thought process of nephrologists in day-to-day practice.
- Contains the latest clinical guidelines and new therapeutic recommendations.
- Follows the popular Pocket Notebook format, featuring bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms that make essential facts easy to find and retain.
- Covers all topics encountered in nephrology practice, categorized by subspecialties, making it ideal for trainees in nephrology as well as practicing nephrology consultants with years of experience.
- Written by current and former faculty members and fellows from Columbia University Medical Center.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Download the book